• Sep 2017: Excellent Undergraduate Project Supervisor Award, Technion Faculty of Electrical Engineering.
• Jun 2017: Member, Technical Program Committee, IEEE Global Conference on Signal and Information Processing (GlobalSIP), 2017.
• May 2017: Received Royal Meteorological Society Quarterly Journal Editor’s Prize at the RMetS Annual General Meeting in London.
• Apr 2017: Member, Technical Program Committee, European Signal Processing Conference (EUSIPCO), 2017.
• A short movie related to some of my research in sub-Nyquist radars.
• An article from The New York Times on my host institution: Technion is Israel’s MIT.
• Aug 2017: Spectrum sharing radar (as co-first author) accepted with minor revisions in IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems.
• Jul 2017: Paper on tree search algorithm accepted with minor revisions for publication in EURASIP Journal on Advances in Signal Processing.
• Apr 2017: A new radar-rainfall algorithm (corresponding author) published in American Meteorological Society (AMS) Journal of Hydrometeorology.
• Jul 2017: One paper presented at IEEE IGARSS 2017.
• Jul 2017: One paper presented at IEEE SampTA 2017.
• Jun 2017: One paper presented at IEEE VTC – Spring 2017.
• May 2017: Presented three papers and hardware prototypes (cognitive MIMO, cognitive SAR and spectrum sharing radar) at IEEE RadarCon 2017.
• Mar 2017: Presented one paper and two hardware prototypes (spectrum sharing radar and cognitive MIMO radar) at ICASSP 2017.
• University of Luxembourg. Recent advances in sub-Nyquist, cognitive and sparse sensing radars, April 2017.
• Elta Systems Ltd. Headquarters, Ashdod, Israel. Recent developments in sub-Nyquist radars, April 2017.
• Duke University. Compressed sensing for radars: Six short stories, March 2017.
• Ben Gurion University, Israel. Cognitive sub-Nyquist MIMO radar prototype, February 2017.
• Stanford University. Compressed sensing applied to weather radar, February 2015.
I am a postdoctoral fellow in the Signal Acquisition Modeling and Processing Lab (SAMPL) at Andrew and Erna Viterbi Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Technion – Israel Institute of Technology, where I work with my adviser Prof. Yonina Eldar.
My research interests include radar systems, signal processing, remote sensing, electromagnetics, compressed sensing, radar polarimetry and FPGA-based hardware design.